Business Focus is a high quality full-colour magazine distributed to 8,500 BankSA customers direct and through branches.
The Business Focus magazine is one of BankSA’s primary communication channels with its business clients and enables the bank to build and strengthen its Business to Business relationships.
BankSA required a professional PR company to collaborate with them on the editing and copywriting elements of producing Business Focus and approached Hughes PR.
Our consultants are skilled at producing written content to a high editorial integrity in a carefully considered style designed to appeal to specific target audiences.
The aims of Business Focus are:
- to promote the expertise and product of the BankSA Business Banking team
- to champion South Australian businesses and their expertise
- to inform the public about topical issues and trends across a range of local sectors and industries
In order to support BankSA to produce a high quality editorial-based magazine Hughes PR’s role includes:
- Collaborating with BankSA on editorial angles and content for each edition;
- Interviewing key spokespeople and stakeholders within the industry under the spotlight for each edition;
- Researching statistical and analytical background information for each articles; and
- Copywriting and fully proofing all articles
“The Hughes PR team provide high-quality journalism for the Business Focus publication, with clear, crisp and entertaining writing. They are highly professional and always meet deadlines for a range of profiles across a broad array of industry sectors.”
Simon Evans, Media Relations Manager
Business Focus supports BankSA to maintain a leadership position in providing banking solutions to South Australian businesses.
The magazine is a strong brand building tool and strengthens BankSA's reputation as a well-informed and well connected financial institution which is in touch with the needs of its markets and customers.