SOCIAL & DIGITAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
Hughes is seeking an additional Social and Digital Media Consultant with experience managing day-to-day social and digital media of a corporate nature, to support our consulting team and growing roster of clients.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about how social and digital media can be used by organisations to communicate with their audiences, is commercially focused, and who thrives in the world of social and digital media.
The successful candidate will be experienced in delivering high quality social and digital media work in a fast-paced environment, and be confident in working independently but with the ability to collaborate on shared projects. This is a new role, and the successful candidate will work closely with the Hughes Social and Digital Media Lead to service a diverse and growing portfolio of clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding and familiarity with MailChimp
- Understanding and familiarity with Google Analytics and similar measuring tools
- Ability to develop or contribute to social media strategy planning
- Understanding of paid digital marketing channels, including paid search and social media advertising
- Ability to interpret data and provide insights for continuous improvement of social media campaigns, digital marketing campaigns and website performance
- Ability to keep up to date with changes to social media channels and to communicate changes and updates effectively to staff and clients
- Experience in traditional public relations including publicity, community engagement, issues and crisis management
- Media relations experience
- Experience creating and curating genuinely engaging, relevant content for client channels
- Knowledge of branding, marketing communications, media planning and buying
- Social media content creation – working with our team (including video production and graphic design)
- Client relationship nurturing
- Identifying opportunities to use digital and social media tools to communicate to target audiences
- Social media auditing
- Social media strategy development
- Writing for the online environment – digital and social media
- Social media community management
- Monthly social media reporting
- Managing social media influencer campaigns
- Creating and managing social media advertising campaigns
- Add value through integrated campaigns
- Designing, building and distributing email newsletters
- Managing email newsletter distribution lists
- Google Analytics analysis and reporting
- Keeping up to date on social media updates and trends
Experience working in a small team in the public relations or marketing industry would be highly regarded but is not essential.
This is a permanent position, with working arrangements to be discussed and negotiated with the successful applicant. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Phone enquiries to Tim Hughes on (08) 8412 4100 or 0417 788 891.
Closing date and lodgement
Applications close at 7pm on Sunday, 18 July, 2021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.