We’re most passionate about developing strategies that solve the business challenges.
Hughes has built a reputation over 25 years for its strategic approach to communications through a recognition that every client and project is unique.
Our approach sees the development and implementation of an integrated communication and brand strategy that’s targeted, measurable and provides a strong return on investment. Each client strategy is based on a solid shared understanding of (among other things):
- Client goals (and hence, measurable outcomes);
- The competitive marketplace (including comparative Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats);
- Key stakeholders and their attitudes (preferably verified through independent research) and points of influence;
- Resources (including skills, existing communication channels, networks and advocates); and
- Adopting only the most relevant tactics and delivering them in a timely manner
In our view, integrated and consistent communications are the key to delivering client value as people’s consumption of information, news and advertising are increasingly fragmented.