Blog: Why social media visuals are as important as the message
With social media playing an increasingly important role in communicating and reinforcing a brand’s identity, its crucial for all businesses to ensure their content is not only visually appealing, but also attention-grabbing and easy to digest.
Social media users scroll through their feeds at a rapid rate, meaning your graphics need to capture your audience’s attention within seconds. The overall visual experience is vital to how a user responds.
Several online and offline tools are now available to facilitate the creation of social media graphics, however going that step further with professionally-designed content brings expertise, experience and a strategic approach that will really boost your brand’s online presence.
Strong branded social media graphics help you stand out from competitors and are critical in visually communicating your message in a cohesive way. Not only will professionally-designed social media content ensure consistency in colours, fonts, logos and style to reinforce your brand’s recognition, but they can also fully unlock your brand’s potential.
High Quality Visuals
“A picture is worth a thousand words”. High-quality graphics are vital for a business that wants to make a lasting impression – it doesn’t matter how great your text is, it will have far less reach without great visuals. Professionally-designed content is more likely to generate engagement such as likes, shares and comments, leading to increased reach and visibility. You will also have the added benefit of creativity and fresh ideas, ensuring you stay on-trend and ahead of competitors.
Using professionally-designed graphics means you can tailor your content to your brand’s unique personality and goals. The creation of branded templates such as quotes or promotional posts, infographics, charts and animations can be used to share information and tell a story in a simple yet visually-engaging manner that is easily digestible for a social media user with a short attention span.
Social media is an umbrella term but there is a big difference between the content that gets posted on each platform, not only with the format used, but also the various types of audiences. Professionally-designed content can be optimised for each individual social media platform, ensuring visuals are well-suited for different screen sizes and for different demographics and users.
At Hughes, we work with various clients to boost their social media followings and strengthen their overall brand identity. If you’d like to find out more, contact Luke Howard – email@example.com – or Zoe Drummond – firstname.lastname@example.org – or call the office on 8412 4100.
Hughes | Graphic Designer
- National Pharmacies opens its first 24-7 pharmacy in SA
- Blog: Navigating a seamless festive season
- Businesses urged to give the Christmas gift of corporate volunteering
- DETMOLD GROUP INVESTS IN SOLAR TO CUT EMISSIONS
- Flinders Ports to Give Foodbank a Boost
- DETMOLD APPOINTS SASCHA DETMOLD COX AS GROUP CEO
- Welcoming work experience student Rosie from Scotch College
- AUSTRALIAN FIRST: OPTICAL by NATIONAL PHARMACIES SETS SIGHTS ON TACKLING CONTACT LENS WASTE
- CH4 Global Appoints Strategic Chief Financial Officer to Propel Profitable Growth and Global Expansion
- Confidence grows as Singapore Airlines increases flights
- Northern Territory Volunteer of the Year Awards Announced
- BIG4 WEST BEACH PARKS NAMED CARAVAN & HOLIDAY PARK OF THE YEAR
- Tiahni Adamson named 2024’s Young Australian of the Year for South Australia
- Blog: Why social media visuals are as important as the message
- What not to miss at the Feast Festival!
- Inspiring volunteers making meaningful contributions
- Canadian buyers to tour SA’s Riverland wine region
- Mount Gambier based Mondelēz International named International Student Employer of the Year
- BANGLADESHI DENTAL STUDENT HAS WINNING SMILE AFTER BEING AWARDED INTERNATIONAL STUDENT OF THE YEAR
- The 2023 Australian Masters Games have been run and won!