BIG4 WEST BEACH PARKS NAMED CARAVAN & HOLIDAY PARK OF THE YEAR
BIG4 West Beach Parks has won the Caravan and Holiday Park of the Year award at the 2023 South Australian Tourism Awards held in Adelaide last night, November 3rd.
Delivered by the Tourism Industry Council South Australia, the gala awards dinner at the Adelaide Convention Centre, showcased the pinnacle of excellence within the SA tourism industry across 28 categories. West Beach Parks CEO, Kate Anderson, said the team at West Beach Parks are delighted to receive this recognition from the tourism industry.
“I would particularly like to pay tribute to every team member. Our fantastic team work hard to ensure our guests have the time of their life,” said Ms Anderson.
“I am so extremely proud of my team and their continued focus on providing an exceptional customer experience, coupled with our extensive continuous improvements in products and services has provided the foundations for a fantastic year. We welcomed more customers to BIG4 West Beach Parks than ever, with more than 75,211 people staying at the Holiday Park and spending over $11M in accommodation.
“We’re incredibly grateful to all our guests, visitors and supporters who choose West Beach Parks.
“It’s been the year of growth and renewal for BIG4 West Beach Parks. We provided significant investment in building a state-of-the-art inclusive and dynamic playground known as ‘Central Park’, the replacement of six cabins, and major upgrades and renovation projects including the Reception building, accommodation and facilities.”
As a winner of the SA Tourism Awards, BIG4 West Beach Parks will now go on to represent South Australia at the Australian Tourism Awards, gaining national recognition.
- National Pharmacies opens its first 24-7 pharmacy in SA
- Blog: Navigating a seamless festive season
- Businesses urged to give the Christmas gift of corporate volunteering
- DETMOLD GROUP INVESTS IN SOLAR TO CUT EMISSIONS
- Flinders Ports to Give Foodbank a Boost
- DETMOLD APPOINTS SASCHA DETMOLD COX AS GROUP CEO
- Welcoming work experience student Rosie from Scotch College
- AUSTRALIAN FIRST: OPTICAL by NATIONAL PHARMACIES SETS SIGHTS ON TACKLING CONTACT LENS WASTE
- CH4 Global Appoints Strategic Chief Financial Officer to Propel Profitable Growth and Global Expansion
- Confidence grows as Singapore Airlines increases flights
- Northern Territory Volunteer of the Year Awards Announced
- BIG4 WEST BEACH PARKS NAMED CARAVAN & HOLIDAY PARK OF THE YEAR
- Tiahni Adamson named 2024’s Young Australian of the Year for South Australia
- Blog: Why social media visuals are as important as the message
- What not to miss at the Feast Festival!
- Inspiring volunteers making meaningful contributions
- Canadian buyers to tour SA’s Riverland wine region
- Mount Gambier based Mondelēz International named International Student Employer of the Year
- BANGLADESHI DENTAL STUDENT HAS WINNING SMILE AFTER BEING AWARDED INTERNATIONAL STUDENT OF THE YEAR
- The 2023 Australian Masters Games have been run and won!