DETMOLD APPOINTS SASCHA DETMOLD COX AS GROUP CEO
Following an extensive recruitment process, Sascha Detmold Cox has been appointed as CEO of the Detmold Group, effective immediately.
Ms Detmold Cox’s appointment recognises her extensive experience within the Detmold Group, where she has worked for more than three decades, including in her current role as CEO of Detmold Medical. During her time with the company, she has worked across its business units globally, including being based in Singapore for several years.
Ms Detmold Cox has also served as a Director of South Australia’s peak industry body, Business SA, for the past four years and as its Chair since March, representing the state’s business interests and standing her in exceptional stead to lead the 75-year-old Detmold Group.
“I’m passionate about the Detmold Group and our 3,000 people employed globally,” Ms Detmold Cox said.
“The Detmold Group is proudly South Australian and we are growing our reach every day. As part of that, and in my role as CEO, I am committed to continuing the Detmold Group on its growth trajectory and making a positive impact for our people, our partners and our planet.
“Part of this also involves increasing our commitment to sustainability, through our own operations and by creating solutions for our customers internationally.”
Ms Detmold Cox said she looked forward to strengthening her relationships with the Detmold Group’s global customers and partners while ensuring the company remained focussed on innovation, continuous improvement and creating packaging for a better tomorrow.
Detmold Group Executive Chair Rodney Detmold will assume the role of Acting CEO, Detmold Medical, to ensure business continuity
- END OF AN ERA FOR BOILEAU BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY
- Hundreds flock to 24/7 National Pharmacies store in first week
- Flinders Port Holdings welcomes PV Spirit to its fleet
- Adelaide welcomes back Emirates
- RDA highlights 23 projects to build the state to 2028
- SA’s first 24-hour pharmacy opens in Norwood
- Blog: Navigating the use of visual language in corporate communications
- Experienced Communications Adviser Bronwyn Hurrell Joins Hughes PR
- Parkstone and Centennial buy top performing Bundaberg retail centre
- Shovel ready for CH4 Global’s first full-scale EcoPark on Eyre Peninsula
- CH4 Global™ delivers Methane Tamer for South Australia’s first continuous commercial use
- Aus Lights returns to delight in 2024!
- Hutt St Centre’s Aspire program eases pressure on hospitals, saves the Government $32.7m
- CH4 Global Recognized as a Key Climate Solution in the World Farmers’ Organization's Future of Food Series
- DETPAK LAUNCHES AUSTRALIAN-FIRST BROAD RANGE OF SUGARCANE PACKAGING WITH NO-ADDED PFAS
- Helping Hand partners with Findon Technical College to offer career opportunities in aged care
- Calling all potential puppy raisers - Guide Dog puppies are coming to Yorke Peninsula!
- National Pharmacies opens its first 24-7 pharmacy in SA
- Blog: Navigating a seamless festive season
- Businesses urged to give the Christmas gift of corporate volunteering